The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Look! I'm starting over. Always a good thing to do. I think starting over is best at a time when you're not supposed to be asleep, and when you don't have a bunch of work to do, but it seemed like as good a time as any. My life is busy. Sometimes. Today it was slow, which was good. We should be getting the Lit Mag back in a week or so, and that makes me very happy. I've put in a lot of hours on it. Nice to see some fruit when you labor for hours and hours.... unlike another labor I've been committed to recently. Sort of a concurring project. Ah, but I'll try not to be too vague. Or specific. Hahahahaha. What happens tomorrow? Wait and see! Oh, but something weird happened today. I don't know why I use the word weird for these occurances, but I do. They aren't weird. They're godsent. I'm taking it as a sign. Vague again? Good! Maybe I'll explain later, I need to sleep now.