The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Well, something awesome happened tonight. I was at the Library, doing my usual Tuesday volunteering, when I suddenly heard my name being called from the embracing couple to my left. It was my dear dear *dear* friend Krystin, whom I have been ever so worried about! She has not been at school in a long time, and I didn't have any way of contacting her, and she suddenly shows up at the Library! It was so very awesome! I was so glad I ran into her. She told me about an epiphany she had where God spoke to her and told her to rely on him, and that was awesome as well. I'm just so happy to see that she's okay, and I got her contact info so now I can keep in touch with her! This was truly a great thing. In other news, tomorrow is Wednesday, which is always good. Anyhoo, I guess that wraps up this post.