The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Countdown: London

One week to go. I leave next Wednesday the 17th.

I was actually more freaked out 6 months ago than I am now. This sounds melodramatic, but 6 months ago I had connections, something to lose... I have friends now, of course, whom I will miss very much, but somehow I feel freer to just pick up and go. Just go.

My room is almost nearing a state that could in some cases be considered "clean."

I have been looking into dancing opportunities in London. Apparently "Lindy Hop" is bigger there than American East or West Coast Swing.

I guess I just don't quite know what to expect, but I feel remarkably stable. Look for a more Natalie-style breakdown next week. (Hopefully not.)

P.S.: I got an iPod Video! Yay! He's all sleek and black and will comfort me/lull me into a zombie-like state, so I named him Hypnos.