The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HTML is a good distraction.

I know nothing about HTML. But for some reason, when confronted with it, I take great joy in tinkering with it and instantly seeing the fruits of my experimentation.

If this seems random, that's because it is, but it may seem slightly less insane a thought if you'll notice that I implanted another widget on the left under my flickr box. This one tells you what I'm reading or have recently read. Yay.

I am doing these things because thinking about my future puts such a dense weight on my mind that I'm surprised my skull hasn't yet caved in on itself and been sucked into the black hole that is my uncertainty.

More on that to come at a later date.