The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Open Wound

I was entertaining the idea of calling him, but now I'm not going to.

this is the one thing in my life that still hurts, it's the one open wound that I still have, and they just keep rubbing salt in it.

my "friends" will not let it heal over, they just keep ripping it open again and again and again....

I mean, this is the ONLY THING I have that is off limits, it's the only sore spot I have, and they keep pressing on it.

after I poured out to her how much it hurt me that Linzy was going to Prom with him.

and how much he still affected me.
and how sensitive I was about it.

I specifically expressed to her how much it bothered me that any of my friends would be involved with him

and I told her time and time again that I would *never* pursue Raymond, even though I kinda like him.

and I wanted to go to Prom with Ray, but I didn't out of respect for her.

does that mean absolutely *nothing* to her?

have all of my warnings and horror stories fallen on deaf ears?