The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

So I'm learning that sometimes you just have to put up with other people's crap, especially if you love them. Sometimes you just have to let yourself get screwed over. And sometimes, once in a while, you have to suck it up and be a friend to someone you really don't like, or who's hurt you in the past, because they need a friend and it's the right thing to do. And yet, I'm always told that being a doormat is a bad thing, and you can't let people walk all over you all the time. So where's the line? Is there a line? How do I walk it? All questions that remain unanswered tonight. But I think for now, I'll just feel my way through it. Or die trying. =P