The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I love it when I visit my own blog as though expecting it to be updated.


Ah, the inexperienced web-creationist, not yet accustomed to being the updat-er when she is so used to being the one who seeks out and absorbs the updates of others... she has not truly realized her full power as a creator of web-material... how she can cause her loyal fans to hold their collective breaths and wait, unmoving, for the next pearls of insight to drop from her fingers, onto the keyboard, through the internet cable and off into infinite cyberspace.


Either that, or no one reads this frickin' thing.


Ah, well let me have my dellusions. Or, give me a reality check and let me know how many people actually see this! If you read this, drop me a line at sirenrose7@yahoo.com.

Blog census! Yay!!!