The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

So I made all-district choir, and I was in the top 25, which meant that I got to audition for state. I didn't make state, of course, but someone nobody expected made State Alternate, and I think some of the other seniors felt a bit usurped by this dark horse junior. It made me laugh. People can be so dramatic. Sometimes the egos in the choir room are more palpable than the frigid air. At least Madrigal is getting hoodies! Huttah! Maybe we can have them coated in a happiness forcefield that blocks out bad vibes as well as frozen choir-room-air. Hmm.... ::light bulb blinks on:: I feel a crazy entrepreneurial scheme coming on...

Anyway, it feels good to (supposedly) be one of the 25 best out of like, 130 sopranos in a 30 mile radius or something like that. Neato.