The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Yay for Validation

Thing that makes me feel special #1: I've been resisting the urge to tell everyone who buys a copy of 417 Magazine that *I* *am* *in* *it*!!! Page 115!!

Thing that makes me feel special #2: I got a *raise*!

Thing that makes me feel special #3: The cool kids (read: the geekiest people at my work) invited me to their *party*! (nevermind I can't go b/c I have to work on The Mirror tonight)

Thing that makes me feel special #4: The director of couseling *mailed* me a thank-you card for writing my article on eating disorders

Thing that makes me feel special #5: I had *two* paychecks from The Mirror waiting for me in the Business office, instead of just *one* like I thought

Thing that makes me feel special #6: I got my tax refund!

I hope that all sounded appropriately tweeny.

Yes, everything seems to be coming up roses, except for the fact that I've had a *really* *annoying* cold/allergies/i don't know what for about a week.

No, I'm not going to write anything remotely interesting/intelligent today. You may as well give up now.

Oh, except that Hannah refuses to follow my *very* sound advice regarding her relationship (or lack thereof) with Hot Coffeehouse Employee. Any further interaction with him can only lead to pain, heartache, and possibly scary carnival death, but she insists on thrusting the rusty spoon a little deeper into her own chest. Oh, that reminds me, Hannah, the International Society of Really Sick Masochists called--they think you're awesome.