The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

So who watched the President's speech last night? I have to say, I agreed with pretty much everything he said. He's talking about increasing Pell Grants for students who take advanced classes in high school! Yay!

He also named off about 25 nations that have committed troops to Iraq. I wasn't aware there were that many.

I read Girl With A Pearl Earring yesterday. In one day. It was really good, and all I did all day was read it, because it was the first day of the semester, so we did nothing. Today was slightly more exciting; I got hit in the head with a basketball. I hate Team Sports. It sucks. He made us run, and we had to do stretches on the filthy weight room floor. I still feel dirty. I'm taking a shower now.