The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Whew. Something weird has been going on the past couple of days. I think maybe I'm depressed, but it's hard to tell. Maybe it's more of a chaos of emotions. Like, I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling at a given moment.

Oh, wait a minute. Now I remember! I'm *CRAZY*! Haha. Silly me.

It's a little disquieting anyway. It was my mother's birthday yesterday and I kept having psychotic episodes, so my dad yelled at me for being such a B*$&% and I decided to show them by sinking into a silent depression. Then my mom cried for an hour tonight because she's a "failure as a mother" because I'm "always unhappy and have felt like an outcast for 9 or 10 years now". Except that I've only been unhappy for about 3 days, and probably because I have nothing to *DO*.... except homework that I don't *want* to do... hee hee... did I mention I'm crazy?

And then dad made cheesecake and everything is better now. Except that he keeps trying to talk to me. I don't *want* to talk to him. We always end up fighting and then he blames it on me. Silly parents.

Now I feel like I *should* feel crazier and more depressed than I actually *do* at the moment, and that's confusing. Garg, stupid neurotransmitters, realign yourselves!!!