The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

I just read Heart of Darkness in one day. I think it probably took me 5 BLEEDING hours but I read it. Tomorrow I tackle The Metamorphosis and write annotations. Lord help me.

And I swore I wasn't going to procrastinate.

I had a manic episode last night. It was weird. I ran around the park then climbed up 75 feet into a pine tree.

I had a vision today of a future and a life I could be happy with until I die. All that stands in my way is the question of whether or not I have the balls to do it. Or if it's even possible.

We're having a formal Valentine's Day Party and that's just that. This red dress is coming out of the closet and onto the dance floor.