The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Went out tonight (er, Friday night. I guess it's techinically Saturday night) and though my hearing may now be severely damaged, I can safely say it was worth it. Hannah and I went to an *awesome* concert at The Rockwell (sorta MOrawk sponsored) and all the bands were great. Elevator Division was the main act, and they were good, but the band I fell in love with tonight was Minutes Too Far. They have incredible energy, great music, and put on a phenomenal show. So what if their frontman is incredibly attractive? That's not why I like them....

::ahem::

Updates on stuff you probably don't care about: I got something like a $700 annual vocal scholarship for Drury, and a job at the new softball park. Still no word from the trustee scholarship, still no date to Prom. Because I'm sure you were all wondering, and I just couldn't bear to keep you in suspense any longer.