The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Monday, March 01, 2004

Saturday night was the last Victims of Telephone show and it rocked. Er, excuse me, *rawked*. I saw Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin for the first time, and as Todd promised, they were *amazing*. I love the cello and the keys, and the lead singer is rather attractive, if I do say so myself. But mostly they were just really, really good. Very clean.

The after party was fun too; I randomly saw a bunch of people I knew. That last sentence just rhymed, as though in its time, it was made to be a poem by crime.

Coming soon: MOrawk haiku

(just kidding, I wouldn't do that to any of you.)

(Hannah might)