The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Went shopping with Hannah yesterday, and being the awesome bargain shopper that I am, I got 3 shirts, 2 skirts, 1 pair jeans, 1 pair shoes, 1 purse, and about 10 buttons for less than $80. I spit on you, Battlefield Mall.

We also saw Hildalgo, which was very cool. I love movies like that. Still no word from the trustee scholarship, those wankers....

Also, I thought this was fitting, considering, you know.

HASH(0x8a890dc)
You are a Punk Boy Kiss! You met your cutie at that
concert last week... Instead of bringin home
some CDs and a shirt... you brought home him!


What kind of Hot Boy Kiss are you??
brought to you by Quizilla