The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Last night at work while we were all straightening the store back up, the gossip started to flow freely. I really wish people wouldn't be so indiscreet. I was in another part of the store from where everyone else was, so I could only hear snippets and phrases here and there. That's right, I admit it, I started to work a little more quietly in order to hear more of what was being said, but in hindsight I wish I hadn't. There are just some things you don't want to know about people, and now I just know some rather disturbing things but not who they're about. Moral of the story: gossip=bad, and I don't want to know the whole story *or* just part of it.

I got an idea for a story about Hades and Persephone. If I ever write it I may put it up on fiction press, so you can all hold your breath.

That wasn't very exciting, but niether is my Spring Break, so that's all you're going to get. Peace out.