The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I found out on Jenny's Blog that today is AIDS awareness day. I am poor and cannot send any money, but I *do* want to make sure all of my readers are educated about how huge a problem it truly is, for Africa in particular but for the whole world as well. For a lot of enlightening information, visit the DATA website.

In personal news....

I had a nice Thanksgiving. I got and unexpected phone call from you-know-who, asking me to be friends again. I vascillated. My old friends practically screamed "NO!" and warned me not to fall for it. ::sigh::. What can you do? I don't want to cause more pain, but I *really* don't want more drama. I got to see Michael and Ben on Friday night and Michael told us about another blog he's doing with several other people of different faiths (or the lack thereof) about religious tolerance. It is very cool. I will be adding it to the links.

TTFN, happy December, everyone!