The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Ow, ow, ow, my stomach hurts. I'm going to keep this short. Anyone who's seen Two Weeks Notice will understand what I mean when I say I tend to be like Sandra Bullock's charachter in that movie.... in more ways than one. Ow. Too much Taco Bell... ow...

As Hannah stated in her recent post, we unwittingly created "Teen Boy Squad!!" whilst trying to discretely talk about a few of our mutual male friends online.... Piano Player! Amp Builder! Center of Attention! The Oversensitive One!

Speaking of teen squads and the like.....
HASH(0x875baec)
You're "Whats her face". You love baggy
pants, Avril Lavigne, and softball. You're the
pity friend of the group, and don't have any
real friends-even Thomas the Alien doesn't like
you. You enjoy pillow fights at sleepovers and
just might be a lesbian.


Which Member of Teen Girl Squad are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yes, I know, I got What's Her Face, even though in my personal faction of TGS, I play So-And-So. Actually, both kinda fit my personality. I'm secretly a so-and-so. I want to be pretty like Britney Spears, and I'm terrified that I won't get a date!! Agh!!! Anyway, so-and-so is the only one who takes Calculus.

I'm going to be in this thing called Cappies now, where I go to high school drama productions and write reviews. It's all very spiffy and organized. I could get published and lots of fun stuff.

I'm excited about the Slam in two days. I had an idea for a poem yesterday, but still haven't written it. I'll post it when I finally do.

ow.