The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

You know what's fun? Writing a paper on the inversion of gender roles in Macbeth. That's fun.

But seriously. Today I was driving and it was a beautiful day, and it was sunny, and pretty, and the trees are all orange and gold, and I was listening to No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom alblum, back when they were actually a good punk/ska band, and I was just very, very happy. Very happy indeed. I couldn't think of and reason to be unhappy, I was just so grateful for all my blessings. It's a nice feeling. I feel so blessed.

I saw Master and Commander last night, and it was kind of disturbing. I was afraid I'd have nightmares. I thought it wouldn't be too horrible since it was rated PG-13, but it was still pretty bloody and icky. I have to remember that I don't like war movies. I really don't.

Peace out.