The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Sunday, December 07, 2003

You can see a recent conversation I had with michael here. I'm the "A Friend" yay!

I had a very strange dream this morning. I was in my room, and someone brings in a baby girl for me to see. She's probably about 18 months or so, starting to stand. They tell me she can do a trick, if I hold her hands, so I do and she sort of puts the soles of her feet on my legs so that I was holding her up.... then she sort of did a dance. And while she danced, she split into twins, attached a certain points, Siamese style. Then she split into quads. Then I put her down, and she divided again, and shank, into translucent, fetal-looking organisms. Then they sort of curled up like little clear beetles, and reminded me of something from "Minority Report". I then recall traveling somewhere else.... to a house in the mountains, I think, and the translucent beetle-fetuses coming with me, only they continued morphing. Soon they were back into one being, this time a middle aged, skinny, kind of homeless looking man. He was a mutant, I think with the ability of telekinesis. Later he returned to the form of a two-year-old girl, and looking from my room across the hallway into the bathroom, I could see drops of water on the tile floor, sizzling as though in a skillet. When I stepped into the room I could see "her/him/beetle fetus" levitating the water in the toilet. I think more accurately "his/her/beetle" power was controlling water, like Magneto controls metal. "Her/Him/Beetle Fetus" continued to morph into different characters throughout the dream, though I of course was not surprised by this at all, and I knew it was always the same person, just in different forms. I always felt the same... presence. The presence I felt was that of an adult, someone on an equal intellectual level with me, and a human mutant. I was "his" friend... I believe he was intrinsically male.

We traveled to many places and did many things. It was a very interesting dream.