The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

I forgot to mention it before but last Sunday night some JERKWAD torched the library!!! Not the whole thing, but enough to damage 15,000 books from smoke and water damage, and screw the place up pretty bad. ARGHHH!!!!! I was so mad when I first heard about it.... I almost cried. I just kept picturing a copy of Jane Eyre going up in smoke... ::tear::

I may drive myself out of my mind with this Drury Scholarship thing. Really. I want it *SOOO* bad. I've had my eye on it for years now.... oh please oh please oh please.....

I'm looking for a job, but so far, no luck. I really hope I get one soon, I'm really bored and I need the money.

I dreamed that I went to "South Africa" last night. The quotations are because I'm sure it was nothing like real South Africa, it was "Natalie's Dream South Africa". I think Michael and I took a bus there. And met "Jenny" (Michael was like in real life, but Jenny was dream-weird. sorry Jenny.). Hannah was there too, but she wouldn't take off her giant tee shirt(she had a swimsuit underneath, sickos) when we went swimming in a fun "South African" pond by the magic tree from Little Buddah. Then I got a leech on my ankle, but I wasn't sure if it was a regular leech that I could pull off or a freaky "South African" leech that I should... do something different to.

I wonder what Freud would have to say about all that.


He'd probably say I want to have sex with leeches in South Africa.