The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I Heart College

I do. I heart college. In fact, I luuurrrvve it. My Neoclassical Lit class is *awesome*, my Alpha Seminar is *so* *cool* and my French class is *magnefique*. I am *learning* *stuff*.

Also, I don't have to get up at 7:00am.

Yes, yes, college is going quite well indeed. So very much has happened that I am altogether overwhelmed by the idea of putting it all down here.

So I won't try. I'll just try to be more faithful from now on... and we'll see how that goes.

I will, however, tell you just a teensy bit about my weekend.

Yesterday I went to the company party on my boss' 75 foot houseboat. There was a waterslide, a live band, a hot tub, and lots and lots of Boone's Farm. I went swimming, slid down the slide, dancing to the band, did *not* get in the hot tub, and had exactly *two* swigs of Boone's Farm, one of them Melon Ball and the other Orange Something.

I did not get drunk, naked, or otherwise interesting at all.

But I did have fun.

My mother was quite disappointed in me, especially since I kept blowing off all the half-naked men. I don't think she quite understands how it was I spent nine months in *her* *womb* and yet turned out the way I did; completely uncorruptable. Ah, well. We all disappoint our parents I suppose.