The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Star Treatment

I got the star treatment last night when I went to a fashion show and pre-party for a local boutique. I got a professional makeup job, a limo ride, VIP access at the Icon; the whole kit and kaboodle. It was quite fun and a good show. I had my huge camera with me and was taking pictures of everything for The Mirror, so I felt Important, and, embarassing as it is to admit, I was slightly excited to be in a swanky downtown club where I would otherwise not be permitted. My favorite part was when the bouncer carded me and the boutique owner, who I was with, dismissively said, "She's with me, she's a model." He promptly returned my ID and apologized all fumbly. Hee hee!

In other news... there is no other news. Except that Hannah, Michael and I are going to KC in FOUR DAYS!!! Woo-hoo!