The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Monday, November 15, 2004

It's Raining Men.... Or Something

Ah, the intrepid minds of the Drury Mirror staff. You can catch our latest pearls of wisdom here. Yeah, Brad couldn't think of a good question, so he came up with the most rediculous thing he could think of, and we all gave random answers. For the record, I don't like the picture.

Men seem to (inexplicably) be trickling back into my life again. It's a bit unnerving, but what can you do? I work with them, have class with them, eat lunch with them.... they're *everywhere*. It's only a matter of time until my nice, calm, boring little life is all shot to hell again. Evil creatures.

In other news, I saw the Moscow Ballet on Sunday. It was quite good, but they did a lot of things differently, and while in some ways it was good, you all know how I hate change. I prefer my old style version, thank you. I'm sure I'll be whipping out my old VHS tape of the NYC Ballet before Christmas arrives. And oh, how ready I am for Christmas to arrive. I've already started practicing carols on the piano, and I'm getting a head start on my shopping. No fooling around this year, I'm going to be the bloody Christmas QUEEN! (In place of a Dark Santa, you will have a QUEEN! ::cue visual of me going all creepy-negative-green::)