The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Monday, December 08, 2003

I stayed up til midnight last nigth putting together a presentation/discussion outline for "The Hours" today in English Club, and guess what.... hardly anyone showed up. Out of those there, only 5 had read the book, and out of those 5, 2 were teachers. ::Sigh::

Speaking of English Club, we're going to see Chance tomorrow night at the Cookie. Should be oodles of fun, I've wanted to see this for 3 years. It was written/produced as well as starred Amber Benson (aka Tara) and features James Marsters (aka Spike). Whoopee!

I made someone very happy tonight. I'm not really quite sure how it happened, I just sort of told him he was very stupid, and all of a sudden he loved me. Quite odd, but nice. I hadn't spoken to him in years, and he's quite lovely.

PS--Really, *WHO* left the *NOXEMA* in my *BATHROOM*????

PPS--If you were invited to my party, *PLEASE* RSVP as the handmade invitation requested. Please? Thank you.