The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

More Screaming

Did I mention that I won free tickets to see The Dresden Dolls at a "Second Chance Prom" formal event in KC? ::screams hit supersonic levels::

::ahem::

Yes, I am quite happy about that. Quite happy indeed. Other than that, my Spring Break was uneventful. I went to KC with the fam and then worked 6 days in a row. Woo-hoo.

I did not do any homework.

Then I went back to college, tried to hurry up and do all my homework at the last minute, and ended up scouring the net (it wasn't hard) for anything I could find about "Snakes On A Plane." Stupid Hannahrama.

Meanwhile, Laura is a genius with a camera. In fact, I'm starting to suspect there are darker forces at work here... Laura's photos make me look *lovely* (obviously evil).

This is a weird, disjointed blog entry. I'm too lazy to make it make sense. Maybe I should start posting some short stories on here.... I've been writing some 2-5 page short pieces for the small periodical literary magazine on campus. If you like the idea of reading *short* short stories (and possibly some flash fiction) here, vote yes in the comments. If you vote no, you must present your objection in form of verse.