The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

SSLYBY on the OC!

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin's song "Oregon Girl" is going to be on The OC tonight!!!! It looks like they might finally be getting their big break; the music editor of The OC (who also does the music of Grey's Anatomy) is known for having good taste, and The OC soundtrack albums are *extremely* popular.

Of course I'm happy that they're finally making it and getting recognized for the amazing band that they are, but it makes me kinda sad that they won't be Springfield's own personal awesome indie band anymore. Once they're famous, they probably won't have time to play at Hannah and I's birthday parties anymore. :(

The OC is on Fox tonight at 8:00, btw. I'll be doing homework. Let me know how it goes.