The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Monday, December 15, 2003

Fine. I'm posting. =P

Sam tried to play a mean trick on me Friday night, but I saw through the ruse. He pretended to be a mutual friend of ours (on his own screen name---nice going) and proceeded to attempt to draw me out on many charges... none of which I confessed to. What I *didn't* know was that our other mutual friend, Eryn (the seemingly perfect man), was in on it too. He had been decieving me right along with Sam, even prentending to be Sam at one point. I have to give him props for his impersonation though. It was perfect to the letter, except maybe a little nicer.... ;)

My party was Saturday night, and people said they had fun. I sure hope they did. I tried to liven it up, but people just seemed to want to sit around.... I need some more crazy friends. I miss Jessica, one of the few people I know who's crazier than me in a good way. She's in L. A. right now, becoming a star. She even got invited to the Pacino's (think Al Pacino) for a dinner party. She should be coming home over Christmas though, so we can go clubbing!!! (Raymond, you wanna come along...? =P)

The poetry slam is tomorrow night, and all you "close" friends better show up!!! I mean it!!! *And* you have to read something or else I'll.... I'll.... libel you on my blog! Ha! ::ahem::

I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but I'm going to try to get a campaign going at my school (with the sponsorship of NHS) to raise money and awareness for AIDS in Africa. If any of you (read: Jenny and Sam) could help me with this, I'd be much obliged. Any suggestions are welcome.

I'm actually going shopping tonight... yes, I got some money from chores, so now I can buy my immediate family presents. And Katelyn a present for her birthday. And maybe even my English Club shirt. Yeah. I won't have enough money for all that. ::sigh::