The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

So for the past couple of months I've experienced failure quite a bit more than I'm used to, including yesterday when I got 2's on both my ensemble and my solo at music festival. However, all of this failure is now overshadowed by a rather large victory-- I made Writer's Hall of Fame!!! Woo-hoo! I really, really wanted this award, and after all the failure I've experienced recently, I really wasn't expecting to get it. I'm happy now. Very very happy. I don't suck at everything!!!

Also, had some more intense dreams last night that will hopefully be useful in novels. In one part of the dream, various classmates showed up as various animals. Not in costume, literally animals. It was the same person, they just happened to be a horse, or an elephant. Wouldn't let me ride them though. Wankers.