The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Maybe I'm Amazed...

So my birthday wasn't awful. It wasn't even close to awful, it was nice. Except for the night that Hannah cussed me out and hung up on me, it was pretty perfect. I ate at the most de-licious, ex-pensivist restaurant in town, played cool old 80's games at the new downtown arcade, saw Batman Begins (verdict: tasty), ate cake, ate brownies, saw fireworks on two different nights, re-learned to wakeboard and *actually* caught some air, swam, ate at Steak 'n' Shake, saw Bride and Prejudice (verdict: fizzy!), went to Silver Dollar City and rode *big* *new* *rollercoasters*, and ate many other delicious things, all in the 8 action-packed days around my birthday, the 4th to the 11th. Oh, and I also helped put out a field fire. And got presents. Let's not forget the presents. There was a *skirt*with *elephants* on it, a bookbag, *TWO* scarves, some bracelets, some shirts, *TWO* volumes of Shakespeare, and lots of other stuff including a wooden ruler that lists great women rulers on the back. hee hee.

Thus ends the happy shiny fluff portion of this entry.

That one guy, you know that guy? That guy who acted all interested and then never came around? I think he made a "thinly-veiled" (says Jessica F.) internet reference to me in some recent blog action. Stupid guy. I just don't know what to think about him. He seems really cool, and then other times he seems like a big jerk, y'know, in the way that he never came around. Is he stupid? Is he shy? Is he a big jerkface? I may never know, because he seems pretty intent on us not getting to know each other, contrary to prior arrangement.

But anyway. Talk amongst yourselves. I should be sleeping.