The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Look, A Boy! Let's Get Him!

I hate men again. A few of you may know why. Most of you don't, and that's fine. I like it that way.

In other (completely unrelated!) news, I made a myspace page. It's at myspace.com/siren7.

I now love the Dresden Dolls. Very much.

My birthday is quickly approaching. This frightens me. Not because I'm angsty about turning another year older, but because I generally hate my birthday. It's a symbol (like prom) of all that stuff that "perfect" girls are supposed to receive and enjoy, and in the "friend realm" of my life, I've never had one of those "dream birthdays." This is one of those things that gives me an inferiority complex and makes me slightly psychotic and gives me a little twitch in my eye. I mostly try to lay low on my birthday, to avoid any other embarassing and/or disappointing social experiences. I'm now resisting the urge to list all the girls I knew in high school whose surprise parties I either planned or attended. But I'm not bitter.