The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Girls in White Dresses With Blue Satin Sashes

Alright, I'm finally posting ten of my favorite things. I had to consider very carefully. Here they are, in no particular order:

*Andy's chocolate brownie concretes
*Shifting the Dominant Paradigm
*B&N employee appreciation days
*Hannah's angsty blog espionage antics
*My summer reading group
*Moths that kiss my arms when I unlock my front door at midnight
*Stuart Townsend as the Vampire/Rockstar Lestat
*Summer Weather
*Small, cool, hidden rooms in junk-filled basements made of cold concrete
*Water

Oh, and Hannah, Amanda, Ben, and Laura are tagged. Hee hee.