The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Happy Zombie Friday!

It's time for Laura's Friday Five! This week: Zombie Edition. If you want to be cool like me, Laura, and Hannah, copy/paste the questions into your blog and answer them in the most fantabulous way possible.

1. What Zombie movie deserves your seal of awesome-ness?

Shaun of the Dead and 28 Days Later. Oh, and Army of Darkness, just for the "boomstick!" quote.

2. If you were placed in a zombie movie, approximately how long would you live and why?

Til the end, I'm a virgin.

3. What weapon have you found to be most useful against zombies?

Cast iron frying pan, *aluminum* baseball bat, crowbar. Definitely *not* a wire whisk, mom!

4. Zombies. Good, bad, or just misunderstood?

Are you kidding? Bad. Bad bad bad. ::shudder::

5. Cillian Murphy. Will he ever get past being type-cast as the hot creepy dude?

It's hard to tell, but I can't say as I'd be terribly upset if he didn't. He sure does make a deliciously hot Hot Creepy Dude. You know how I like them types.


Okay, Zombies aside, I have other news. You know that one guy who asked me out and then never contacted me to set up a date? I saw him the other night at a SSLYBY show. We had kind of a funny conversation. It was one of those deals where he knew I had every right to hate him, but I figured it would be more fun to be good-humored about it and forgive him. He is limited, afterall, by the deficiencies of his sex, and we all know how I like to take the merciful holier-than-thou route. He said it would be cool if we were friends, but after the way our last pact to get together turned out, I honestly don't expect anything to really materialize. Which, you know, is a shame because he seems very cool, if a little jerky. I suppose one can't be choosey, though. After all, I've remained friends with Sam for this long, haven't I? I expect a lesser being would want to remain as far away from this guy as possibly after the completely overt and merciless way he flat-out rejected me not based on sight, but on my personality. That's gotta hurt. However, I refuse to let him or anyone else affect my personal concept of self-worth, so I'll get over it. In fact, I think I already have. About a month ago. I actually kind of feel bad for him. Poor chump doesn't know what he's missing. =p