The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I forgot (though I don't know how) that most of the semi-professional blogs I read are writting by left-wing extremists in California. Or at least democrats. As such, after clicking a few links, I ended up on a blog that's main issue at the moment happens to be abortion, and how devious the Republicans are at trying to outlaw it. Needless to say, I read a few too many posts and waaaaay too many comments, and now I am very sad. You wouldn't believe how many people out there think crushing an unborn child's skull (and I'm not even kidding) is okay, and is a right that should be protected.

A bit depressed now. GARRRG!!!!! They even started calling us "anti-choice" instead of "pro-life"... which I guess means that if I were to do the same ol' switcheroo on them, they would be "anti-life".... which is *exactly* what they are!!!!! GAAARG!!!! Stupid anti-lifers! I hate them! I hate them I hate them I hate them! I really do! And I don't hate anyone, ever! But I hate them.... ::hangs head in sadness::

I'm glad I'm a Christian. If I wasn't, I'd probably kill myself. Actually, I'd probably conform to the world like most other non-Christians... and revel in my enjoyment of Doing Whatever the Hell I Want Because Nothing Else Matters. Except of course protecting the rights of other people who want to do Whatever the Hell They Want *to* do Whatever the Hell They Want.

Sorry this post is so unhappy. I don't want to bring down anyone's day. I suppose this is why I wrote a song about it.

I guess that's all for now. Henna party tomorrow night, 7:00, my house!