The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I have so much to do I think I'm going to lose my mind. If I can just make it through these next two days.... just two days!!!! I know that I should probably just sit down and get it done, but I'm watching Risky Business as I do my homework. I decided it would do me good, since the movie's about this uptight overachiever who's feeling the pressure from his yuppie parents, so he goes crazy while they're away and pulls off a huge operation. No, I'm not going to start a prostitute business, but it would be nice to pull off some kind of shenanigan and never get caught... maybe break a rule or two for once in my life.

But movies are movies and life is life.

PS-- This is très cool. My Music Personality