The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Someone bought something from the music unites store!!! Whoopee!!! I'm officially $2 richer! Er...make that $1 richer since I split with Hannah.... Anyhow, I'll never see that dollar unless we sell 9 more shirts, and you know what that means... you, my faithful readers must answer the call. Purchase a lovely Music Unites tee with your holiday cash! If you guys actually buy this stuff, I'll put a banner on my blog that says "Supported by Readers Like You" just like on PBS. Okay, fine, I'll have Hannah make the banner and send me the HTML code. But at least it was my idea....

I thought I'd post my Christmas haul for efficiency purposes. I got:

CD's:

John Mayer-Heavier Things
Sarah McLachlan-Afterglow
Moby-Play
Coldplay-Live(w/DVD)
Ben Folds-Live(w/DVD)
The Hours Soundtrack-Phillip Glass
Red Hot Chilli Peppers-Greatest Hits
The White Stripes-Elephant
Josh Groban-Closer

Books:

A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
The Girl With a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant by Anne Tyler

and cash to boot.

Yes, I have a HUGE family, and grandparents that love to spoil. I don't know how they do it.

So, with a much enriched music collection, I now go to listen...