The Natatorium

An emporium of oddities from around the world, complete with somewhat informative plaques that almost never match the item they are meant to be describing.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Anyone notice....

.... that my posts have deteriorated down to the "mandatory" Friday Five? No? Just checking. Maybe someday I'll post something real....


1. If you were forced to switch bodies (a la Freaky Friday) for 1 day, who would you IRONICALLY be forced to switch with?

Ummm... Uh... er... the President?

2. Why?

Because I'd use all his power to fix important things in one day!!! And he would have to take my Calculus quiz! Wait, maybe this wasn't such a good idea....

3.What craaaazy adventures would you have?

Hang out with Tony Blair. Go to Northern Uganda. Get shot. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

4. What important lesson would you learn by the end of the day?

Getting shot hurts... now I know why world leaders are such pussies.


5. Is it just me or did Jamie Lee Curtis overact in "Freaky Friday"?

No. Since I'm the president, I'd call her up and tell her... she'd have to listen to me... "Or life will become very difficult for you.... muahahahahahaha...."